PDA

View Full Version : Heya The Hong Kong Wargamer reporting in

hongkongwargamer
12-03-2017, 08:44 PM
Heya chaps, how you are well!

Just thought I should introduce myself. After dropping off from the Squad Leader scene decades go, I started playing Advanced Squad Leader 4 years ago and literally havenít stopped since. I am known to play a little Downtown on the side but thatís it.

I have a blog http://www.hongkongwargamer.com. Please do stop by. :)

Warm regards
Jack

Whiterook
12-03-2017, 08:52 PM
Hi Jack....thanks for joining up and I look forward to any help you can lend in shedding more light in the Advanced Squad Leader forum here at the DropZone. I'm totally new to the system, and playing primarily Starter Kits for now. It's definitely a system that gets into the genre in an in-depth way!

Enjoy the site!!!

hongkongwargamer
12-09-2017, 05:30 AM
Thanks sir - I take that we can only add our profile pics but not an avator like what you did?

Whiterook
12-09-2017, 12:38 PM
Thanks sir - I take that we can only add our profile pics but not an avator like what you did?

Go to the Settings at the very top right of the forum page (it should be to the left of the Log Out button);
On the next page, scroll down a bit, and on the left side column, you will see the ​Edit Avatar button under My Settings....click that;
On the next page, click the Radio Button for Use Custom Avatar;
Under Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer:, you can select Choose File button to choose a pic on your computer files for the pic you want to use. (Option 1 is to upload an avatar from a URL).