PDA

View Full Version : Tom's back!!!

Houli
12-30-2017, 08:34 PM
I met Whiterook back in the World War Two Zone. Jim invited me there from Feldgrau, where I am still a moderator. I also belong to Axis History Forum.

I'm not much of a gamer anymore. Not too much time for hobbies period, actually. Between work and Scouts, I'm a busy lad!!

I played Tactics II once, then bought Squad Leader when it first came out. I played that (but never ASL) until a pal introduced me to Steel Panthers. I still play SPI-III on a very old computer when I can.

I build plastic when I can, too. I'm very far behind in that. I decided that I was only going to buy new kits that would be gear used by 6.SS-Nord. That way, I can lie to myself and tell myself that I'm still researching! :cool: One of these years, I'm going to finish the research, and get the book(s) written!!

I'll see if I can't find the photos I have, and post some of what I've done.

Whiterook
12-30-2017, 11:54 PM
Welcome aboard, Houli! I'm super happy to see you here at the DropZone. I miss those old days at WWIIZ...meeting you there was one of the best things (among many things) that came out of membership there.

I look forward to what you can bring to the table here on history and resource material. And I'd really love to see your modeling work....I know what you mean on being a bit tapped out on that front currently, as I've not touched a model in too long; something I plan to change in 2018.

Take a look around and enjoy the site. Maybe we can entice you into a game soon!

Frank
01-01-2018, 08:40 AM
Welcome to the forum.

I`ve just had a look at some of your work and it is very impressive, love the rubber boat.

Geek44
01-02-2018, 07:54 AM
Hey Tom. Nice to see you mate.

Houli
01-03-2018, 05:03 PM
Greetings to old friends and new!

Duncan
01-11-2018, 05:33 PM
Whoot! Welcome back.
I was asking about you a few months back.