PDA

View Full Version : 50th here (Ron)

50th
11-26-2017, 04:59 PM
As most of you know by now, I am Ron, a 61 year old disabled man who loves wargames and WWII history. I have a collection of WWII movies and documentaries, and about four or five WWII games. I also like Battletech and several Science Fiction games like Battletech and Star Trek Starship Tactical Combat Simulator (STSTCS) the FASA Trek board game. I have been playing war games since the early 70's and even made my own game way back then. I write short fiction and science fiction stories and poetry now and again. If I had to pick five favorite game systems (with expansions), I would pick Memoir 44, Tide of Iron, Battletech, STSTCS, Archipelago of Gold (my own Pirate Ship game). Maybe I'll post my latest poem in the writer's circle. Good to be on the new site!

Whiterook
11-27-2017, 04:58 PM
Glad you're onboard, Ron, and have fun exploring the new site. I'm populating in a good deal of my old threads from the old site, and refreshing them as much as possible, so you'll likely find a lot of new twists on old subjects; and I look forward to hanging out here with you and the gang. Hopefully, we'll have a lot of new members to join us for the ride!

Welcome!!!