Open Conflict modern rules

I accidentally discovered these rules today and am reading through them now. I like what I see. And they're free!

http://t3simulations.com/downloads.asp

I got to the end and am wondering if they were finished. They end very abruptly, and they don't include the scenarios promised in the beginning, which was the feature I was especially looking forward to.

I contacted the publisher of those rules this morning. They have an active Facebook page, which is interesting since there's not much on their website. I asked about further development of the rules, particularly scenarios, and they confirmed they won't be going forward with any additional content.

But there's something about these rules that I really like. I plan to print them this week, along with another free set I found called SNAFU, and consider them for some games after my move to Tennessee this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by josta59 View Post
    I contacted the publisher of those rules this morning. They have an active Facebook page, which is interesting since there's not much on their website. I asked about further development of the rules, particularly scenarios, and they confirmed they won't be going forward with any additional content.

But there's something about these rules that I really like. I plan to print them this week....
    Have you considered finishing the rules for them and perhaps being compensated for such?
    If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning