Draw deck for SNAFU

I'm making a draw deck for a set of platoon skirmish rules I found called SNAFU. I'll probably use these for my upcoming Vietnam game.

Name:  20190424_135724.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  85.8 KB

Here's a description of those rules with a link to the PDF, for anyone interested: https://miniaturewargaming.com/blog/...fiction-rules/

Interesting! I downloaded the rules and will read them sometime soon. I like how they cover both Modern and Sci-fi! I only peeked real quick in downloading, but didn’t really check anything out...what does the rules cover (infantry, vehicles, spacecraft fighters, etc.)?

Also, I like the cards! They look professionally cut, as in real cards.... where’d you get them and how much? What size are they? I know folks are always looking for blank cards for just such as you’re doing.
    If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

The rules are for infantry only.

I bought those cards online a couple of years ago. Probably on Amazon, but I don't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by josta59 View Post
    The rules are for infantry only.
    Ooooh, that’s good to know....for another possible rules set I can use with my Stargate miniatures!

Quote Originally Posted by josta59 View Post
    I bought those cards online a couple of years ago. Probably on Amazon, but I don't remember.
    Cool, I never thought of checking out Amazon for that, which is a treasure trove, really. Thanks!
    If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning