Name:  55C7A674-3D7C-4CD8-AE3C-783903DD717E.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  15.0 KB

Dog Sector
    (WWII Normandy Invasion game)
    Name:  FA301207-ADD9-4951-9D14-59FC9E5E5376.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  15.2 KB

There are several other titles of interest to me and will likely pick up in time.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton.

Vietnam Solitaire Special Edition is great fun, too.

Quote Originally Posted by josta59 View Post
    Vietnam Solitaire Special Edition is great fun, too.
    Definitely a cool looking game! I might pick that one up to at some point, but I got a couple other Vietnam-era games that I picked up, ahead of it.

Name:  E9D73E5E-7425-4EB1-8DAF-3757767D8CD8.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  19.9 KB

...that one, as well as the two I mentioned above, I forgot to mention to folks reading this: They are all solitaire games!!!
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton.

I have checked them out and i see a couple games that look interesting

I have Vietnam Solitaire but unplayed yet.

I picked up the White Tribe and Mrs Thatcher's War but have yet to bring them to the table. I picked up a few other titles about Africa from other sources but much will be for later.

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    I picked up the White Tribe and Mrs Thatcher's War but have yet to bring them to the table. I picked up a few other titles about Africa from other sources but much will be for later.
    Mrs. Thatcher’s War haas been said to be excellent... one I mean to pick up in time. I’ve not looked at Whitee Tribe very closely...I’ll hav to peek at it now : )

This year I went on a bit of a spree. All things I have had interest in for years so should get to them in time. I also have Where There is Discord for my Falklands fix, plus South Atlantic War for Harpoon scenarios! So how about a mini con so we can start to bring some of these titles to the table?

I'm also interested in the Falklands War and have had those titles on my wish list for a long time. But Mrs. Thatcher's War and Where There is Discord are both solitaire games, right? Wouldn't make for a very exciting convention. LOL

Yes thise are and if I remember correctly so is white tribe. Yes no opponents but an interesting period/theatre nonetheless.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast