Thread: Used Game Haul

Used Game Haul

Used in name only....each one was unpunished, and Breakthrough: Cambria was still in the shrink wrap!!! $120 USD bought the lot from my good fiend, Chuck Tewksbury!

Name:  D4315A16-E3A9-4645-B1AD-C039AFE7D8D6.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  20.1 KB

Conflict of Heroes: Price of Honour (Academy Games)
    Battle Cry (Avalon Hill)
    Breakthrough Cambrai (MMP)
    Storm over Stalingrad (MMP)

Chuck just delivered them this morning in person!
    If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

I just do not understand how someone can buy a game and leave it in shrink! I have the box open before i even get back to my recliner, and thats only 5 paces from the spot the mailman drops it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
    I just do not understand how someone can buy a game and leave it in shrink! I have the box open before i even get back to my recliner, and thats only 5 paces from the spot the mailman drops it.
    That’s FUNNY! I can picture you leaving plastic wrap on the floor as you walk, hahaha. and I can’t blame you!!! I’m the guy who wrote the thread on sniffing the fresh ink from the just-removed box top....and yes, I still do it!!! Makes Karen laugh every time.

I am actually a prime offender in the regards of having shrink on some games. For me, I think it’s because: I know I won’t get to the game just yet, and waiting allows me to double back on why I bought it and allow me to sell it “in-shrink”, which gets a higher price (though honestly, there’s little chance of that happening ).

One of the problems we (as obsessive game-buying Grogards) face these days is, by the time we get to cracking a game open to actually learn and play, the game itself sometimes comes out in a new, revised form! That happened with me on the Advanced Squad Leader game, “Gung Ho”, when MMP re-released it in “Rising Sun” (which combined another older PTO title into it). Guns Ho is still in shrink, and commands a higher price that way, but only when Rising Sun is sold out temporarily, hahaha.
    If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning