Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    So that's it. I did it all inside two small boxes and never used the scissors. This makes them very portable and easy to find. Eventually I'll find out how useful they are in a game. Hopefully they'll sit nicely and not give me any problems.

Super Moderator
    They are looking really good.
    Always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor never the tormented.

Elie Wiesel.

Nobel Laureate and Holocaust survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    They are looking really good.
    Thanks! I think they're done, but I haven't tested them yet.

Here's my newest building, a four-story hotel with a restaurant and a boutique. And all the interiors I drew this week.

Name:  20200409_124930.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  88.2 KB

I don't think I'll buy anymore buildings for a while. They need interior cards, and it's a lot of work!

I know what you mean about making more work for yourself. I am grinding through painting 6mm figures. Each gets somewhere between 8 and 12 colours. I am most of the way through my remaining WWII German, some are over 40 years old, and I swear I am seeing double. But that hasn't stopped me from ordering another 3 packs of modern French infantry from GHQ!

Looks like each of the rooms in your hotel has it's own bathroom. Must be an upscale hotel. Most look to be single beds, or bunk beds, so I guess people in transit like truck drivers or PMCs. Don't know your thoughts but does each have a shower which sprays the whole (toilet) room? I have seen talk of that, sort of killing two birds with one stone. Have a solid floor with 6" high lip all around (including the doorway) to keep the water in. The alternative is a communal shower or room with bath(s). In large part it may depend on local customs, or how you want them.

In any case I hope you and your family are doing well and keeping safe. That goes for all on this and other sites.

Well, they all have toilets. I forgot to include any baths. Bathe elsewhere! LOL

We're doing fine here, thanks. My wife is going through the arduous process of canceling her huge, special cruise for all her travel agency customers, which is heartbreaking. And she's having to do it with a dying laptop computer.

At the same time, I'm helping to launch a new drug either today or Monday, so my healthcare business is thriving.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12