Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Panzer. I just spent two days playing live VASSAL. Getting my butt kicked - again. Continuation on Tuesday.
    Delaying Action at Ernage: Ernage, Belgium, 14 May 1940

Name:  Panzer004.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  106.0 KB

That looks cool. I’ve not yet tried a live game on VASSAL... my brother wants to try a wargame for the first time, and I was thinking of using VASSAL in this vein... do you have a separate video chat channel open in something else (like a Skype)?
    "There is no off position on the Genius Switch”

Quote Originally Posted by Whiterook View Post
    That looks cool. I’ve not yet tried a live game on VASSAL... my brother wants to try a wargame for the first time, and I was thinking of using VASSAL in this vein... do you have a separate video chat channel open in something else (like a Skype)?
    We use Discord and sometimes broadcast the game for a club. Martin and I used to get together to play face to face. With the pandemic we're playing much more. An odd paradoxical affect.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
    We use Discord and sometimes broadcast the game for a club. Martin and I used to get together to play face to face. With the pandemic we're playing much more. An odd paradoxical affect.
    oh cool! I downloaded Discord back for the Dragoon Assembly online con, but was totally confused by it. I’ll have to have another loom at it!! Thanks.
    "There is no off position on the Genius Switch”

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345