Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Great action...the rank and file looks so imposing!

On the North German Plain ‘85 game, geez that map is tough on the eyes! I’m not sure I could be able to get past that.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiterook View Post
    Great action...the rank and file looks so imposing!

On the North German Plain ‘85 game, geez that map is tough on the eyes! I’m not sure I could be able to get past that.
    Yeah. JTS is not known for their graphics. A lot of the games are getting a 'gold upgrade' that improves a lot. NGP85 already had one. The side bar unit graphics are way better now and the victory locations are shown by nation flag, rather than battalion colour. Makes them much easier to see. Most of the game maps are focusing on the 3D upgrade. I only use the 2D maps and units though.

Solitaire Caesar by White Dog Games
    801AD. Starting to have problems holding back the barbarians. I need to hold an average of 5 cities a turn to manage an 'historical' result.

Name:  Solitaire Caesar001.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  94.6 KB

Solitaire Caesar intrigued me, if for nothing else the gorgeous map artwork! I very much like White Dog Games products! How complex are the rules?
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12