Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Let me know if I can be of help. Em set up an whole subforum just to talk about Nordic Weasel's rules. Feel free to start a new questions thread there.

Quote Originally Posted by josta59 View Post
    In the No End in Sight rules, fanatics will often retreat, but there's a 50% chance they'll advance instead of retreat, despite the risks. I think that probably covers what you're suggesting.

They also receive no stress from losses, and their fortitude in hand-to-hand combat equals that of professional soldiers.

In my newest scenario for the next game, I took away the rebels' very advantageous intel roll in an effort to even things out. Storywise, I blamed it on their attack on the city's power station in this game, which did them no political favors. The locals are now less willing to help them out, which results in fewer activation points.
    Yeah, that totally sounds like what I was thinking...very cool! And thatís an interesting development with the locals, and Iíll be curious to see that in the next scenario. This scenario seems to have some moves left in order to get there first, if I am following this correctly.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiterook View Post
    This scenario seems to have some moves left in order to get there first, if I am following this correctly.
    This one's all done. Snake was taken prisoner, and the military police gave up the power station until a larger army force can be amassed.

The Chinese are now staking out the auto factory further west to see if they can run the rebels out of it. See here: http://www.wargamingdropzone.com/sho...ull=1#post5697

Quote Originally Posted by josta59 View Post
    This one's all done. Snake was taken prisoner, and the military police gave up the power station until a larger army force can be amassed.

The Chinese are now staking out the auto factory further west to see if they can run the rebels out of it. See here: http://www.wargamingdropzone.com/sho...ull=1#post5697
    Ah, got’chya... I kinda thought this one was completed.

Thanks for the link on the campaign.... I’d forgotten that one! Do you want me to move that thread from the link, over to the Campaign Tracker?
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton.

Sure, I think that makes sense. Thank you!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456