Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi,

All my buildings were pre-built, except my newer paper buildings. I assumed they were sold that way, since the one building I bought new came in a box ready to go. But maybe some were sold as kits.

I have no use for your extra doors, LOL. Thanks anyway! Let me know if you have any N-scale buildings you don't need.

Sorry Josta, no joy on left over N scale. I have just three buildings. One is the factory and the bakery is on order. The factory is the one I was bugging everyone about door sizes as it's are 2 cm which is ideal for me. The other two buildings are houses. They are from Hallmark (the trinkets and TV show source) and are houses to do with the Sarah plain and tall books (or match houses if they made movies I assume) and also have exactly 2 cm high doors. That is why I have been so anal about sourcing more as these are so ideal for my 15mm. In future I will probably have to start scratch building.

Man all these areas and threads now everywhere it takes me 10 minutes to find something!

I have in my hand now the Heljan 654 N scale bakery which is the same model as Josta used in his Juba battle as a factory. It is totally scaled for N, the doors are too small for what I had in mind and I will have to open them up before I build if I use it. Although looking at the pictures he posted I still think there may have been, at one time, an intermediate kit which covered both sizes with different detail parts.

Josta

Want to trade an HO version for a NIB (but opened) N scale bakery?

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Man all these areas and threads now everywhere it takes me 10 minutes to find something!
    I just click the "What's New?" button at the upper left to see what's new.

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Josta

Want to trade an HO version for a NIB (but opened) N scale bakery?
    I don't quite understand. I think the one I have is N-scale. It seems to be the same scale as my other N-scale buildings.

I'd gladly take another one if you have no use for it.

Quote Originally Posted by josta59 View Post
    I just click the "What's New?" button at the upper left to see what's new.
    I do that as well but for threads from the past which I haven't and no one else has replied to recently it means digging. Like this one. My bad, first world problem!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12