QUIK FRIK rules now available at WargameVault

Hi, all,

It's with gratitude and humility (and Em's permission) that I announce that my labor of love, the simple but unique QUIK FRIK rules that I've worked on for two years, are now available at WargameVault.

My thanks to Em, madman, and everyone else who shared their thoughts on my little system over the last few years. This all started with my one-page "Showers of Blood" rules a few years ago, which evolved into "Aw Frik," and now has evolved further into QUIK FRIK. I've collected ideas from many gaming systems, including computer games and even card games, into one very concise set of rules with one combat table. It works for me, and maybe it will work for a few other people, too.

Here's a link to the PDF of the rules on WargameVault: https://www.wargamevault.com/product/303556/Quik-Frik. I've already sold a few copies! Enjoy.

Welcome to the Designer's Club, and congratulations! This is a milestone moment for you, and I am sure many more games are to come in the future! I applaud you for the persistence and tenacity you displayed in developing this project, and adding to the greater wargaming community. I am very glad to see that the forum here, provided a vehicle to this moment, too! Thank you for sharing.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton.

Thanks, Em! Yeah, I meant to also say that it's this small community of gamers that has sustained and encouraged me since 2012. So this wouldn't have happened if not for you guys. Thanks especially to you, Em, for your support, encouragement, and friendship the last eight years!