Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    You never said, or I missed it, but did the missing counters et al show up in the rest of the package? Inquiring minds gotta know.
    Oh goodness, thanks for the nudge! Yes indeed....my friend Chris came through for me and sent me the missing counters. It took a couple tries.... when he sent me Eisenbaach Gap, it had a few of the missing counters, but I was still about 3/4ers of a count missing. I provided a list, and he looked through his counter trays and found the rest of the missing counters, and mailed them to me in an envelope. I did a complete inventory and everting was there!

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Seriously I have been in the same boat. Wanting, nay hoping, for completeness. Ah good 'ol OCD striking again. That is why I have 27 micro armour Tiger IIs btw.
    Iím a bit anal when it comes to a lot of things, including inventorying things like game components.... especially when buying something thatís been open. Funny on the Tiger IIís ...I know your pain, LOL!
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton.

I just picked up the solo assistants for WaW/NaW and Tactical.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
    I just picked up the solo assistants for WaW/NaW and Tactical.
    Ooooh, let me now what you think about them when you try them! I need to track my stock better but, I believe I have a solo assistant for Heroes (Tactical) and NaW?
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12