View Poll Results: Do you like the trend to bigger counters?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Don’t care

0 0%

Bigger Counters!!!

I think it’s nice to see game manufacturers producing games with bigger counters. Good examples of this would be Academy Games’, Conquest of Heroes series, and Lock ‘N Load’s, World at War ‘85 (2020 retool of the old series with small counters).

For us ‘getting older guys’, it’s a welcome addition to the hobby, allowing easier reading of counter factors (firepower, range, movement, etc.). It’s also in the same vein, an ease to dexterity of picking up and manipulating the counters, as our dexterity may not be what it once was.

What are your thoughts on this? Vote above, and post your thoughts to the thread.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton.

There's a group getting together a re-do of the One Small Step game Battle of the Atlantic. Which will be using 1 inch counters for us older gamers. I have the One Small Step Game and it is a nice solitaire game.

I think the smallest game counters I have are by the Six Angle game Seelow and Kustrin.

My progressive lenses sure do.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
    My progressive lenses sure do.
    HAHAHA....I may laugh, but I am in the same boat, LOL!
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton.