Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A wargamers glimpse of the Great War

A7V lead an attack in conjunction with Stormtroopers. The Germans were beaten pretty soundly and in quick order.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Next up. Major Whittlsey "Lost Battalion" finds itself surrounded in the Argonne Forest

What game is this?

Hi Duncan this is, 'In the Trenches'I have the base game Doughboys and the above games are from the, Through Fire and Flames Expansion.

The Germans can't just sit back and wait, if they want the Americans out they have to attack and root them out. There have been loses to both sides but so far more German loses and some forced retreats.

The situation after 4 turns and a pic of the dead pile. The Lost Battalion is hanging in there.

Germans lose their 18th step, that's game!

From the In The Trenches Doughboys base set is Operation #2 Tankers.

Terribly sorry about the glare. Tiny Battle has printed the maps on an ordinary sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 inch sheet of paper. So when I play a game I slide the map into a heavy duty paper protector Em gave to me for my Elsenborn Ridge game.

The Americans couldn't ask for better results, the Germans have had some really bad luck with tank destruction rolls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast