Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
    Are you getting the computer versions of the LnL stuff on Steam?
    Hadn’t planned on it... I’ve got’em all on VASSAL. I only have one Academy Games game on Steam (1776?) which I never played. Never used Steam either, though it’s loaded on...I’ve not parlayed enough brain cells to figure the dang thing out
    "There is no off position on the Genius Switch”

Miraculously a pinned Polish squad takes out two conscript Axis minor squads in close combat.
    The game is about half way through and it is going well for the Polish postal workers.

Name:  ASLSK52009.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  83.9 KB

I think this is the farthest I’ve seen this scenario played out... I remember your earlier version which some of us played in; and I remember seeing it in two other systems, including Memoir ‘44 but never an actual played session. It’s a fascinating battle! I’m looking forward to seeing this played to conclusion.

...oh, and you asked about the electronic LNL Steam titles...are you playing the,? ...what do you think? I saw them on a video chat from David Heath, and I have to admit they looked cool. The whole, playing on an electronic (and spin able) table really threw me, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiterook View Post
    I think this is the farthest I’ve seen this scenario played out... I remember your earlier version which some of us played in; and I remember seeing it in two other systems, including Memoir ‘44 but never an actual played session. It’s a fascinating battle! I’m looking forward to seeing this played to conclusion.

...oh, and you asked about the electronic LNL Steam titles...are you playing the,? ...what do you think? I saw them on a video chat from David Heath, and I have to admit they looked cool. The whole, playing on an electronic (and spin able) table really threw me, though.
    I'm not playing the Steam games yet. I am waiting for them to leave early access. But I hear that might be a while because they need to be entirely re-coded for the Unity Engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
    I'm not playing the Steam games yet. I am waiting for them to leave early access. But I hear that might be a while because they need to be entirely re-coded for the Unity Engine.

I have no idea what you just said

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123