Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quick update. The Axis have a massive attack using small arms, including LMG. It is completely ineffective!
    Looks like the Germans will need to rush the building. I don't think they will fire anything more this phase.
    (I think white works better than red or black for the in-picture comments.)

Name:  ASLSK52011.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  60.8 KB
    Last edited by Duncan; 12-29-2020 at 02:32 AM.

I just had a feeling it would come down to a rushing of the position. This will likely be costly.

...and I agree that white text differentiates better from the map board printing, and works better for my viewing; but, I also likeed the black lettering on the map, too...not as much as the white, though. I’m being picky

The white block that covers some of the counters in one of the previous pics was a little too distracting, IMHO.
    "Life begins at the end of your comfort zoneĒ

I'm still here. Stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
    I'm still here. Stay tuned.
    Never doubted it for a second
    "Life begins at the end of your comfort zoneĒ

The battle is almost over so the Axis charges from the left and right. They get shot up pretty bad, including the loss of the SS leader Johannes Schaffer and casualties are getting close to the allowable limit. The SS Heimwehr Danzig advance into close combat as do the Danzig Police. The SS have an easy fight but the police have almost no chance. With time short risks had to be taken. There isn't much hope that the Axis will win. They haven't found the fortified position yet.

Name:  ASLSK52012.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  94.1 KB
    Last edited by Duncan; 04-07-2021 at 03:19 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234