ToI: Fury of the Bear Exansion

Just ordered from Miniature Market, in one of their 85% -Off sales... An $80 game expansion (which honestly, is a little too hefty!) for $26!

It is June 22, 1941. Operation Barbossa has commenced and the Nazi invasion of the Soviet Union has begun. Employing over 4.5 million troops, Germany's invasion spreads across an 1800 mile front. Pressing forward, the Germans seek to claim territory up to the Arkhangelsk-Astrakhan line. These two Soviet cities mark the proposed eastern border of the Reich. The Soviets, however, have no intention of going quietly...The Fury of the Bear expansion for Tide of Iron builds on an already epic game experience by adding the forces of an entirely new nation, as well as new vehicles, winter terrain, scenarios, and more! Featuring nearly 100 plastic figures for the Soviet army, plus new German figures, tokens, cards, and 9 new Eastern Front map boards, the Fury of the Bear expansion will let you experience Tide of Iron in an entirely new way.

This summer, the invasion begins. Are you prepared to face the fury of a nation?

I have the base game, and the Rommel expansion (“Day of the Fox”), but I haven’t rally been keeping up with the series of expansions. I got an email from Miniature Market, where I’m a rewards member, and saw the notice of the massive percentage off sale coming to a conclusion tomorrow morning. I got in in time! I was also surprised that I missed a few more, most notably a D-Day expansion.... I’ll have to hunt good deals down over time.

I love Tide of Iron... it’s Memoir ‘44 on steroids, as for my humble opinion. Great mechanics. A miniature’s board game Must Own, if you’re into WWII wargaming on an easy level. A great corssover for the Miniatures-only and Board-only crowds.

Always superior components, and just a gorgeous game. Hopefully, I can het the other expansions for as good a deal!
    "There is no off position on the Genius Switch”

Wow! Heck of a deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
    Wow! Heck of a deal!
    Yeah, a discount this big is a rare instance. I was shocked to see it, to be honest. It’s a good sign, and a good tactic of game sellers to throw us some bones like this now and then. It makes me look at them as a more valuable buying source.
    "There is no off position on the Genius Switch”