Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lockdown tv.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    We have just found we have the Smithsonian Channel on our freeview now and there are some really good programs on that. A lot like the old History Channel used to be, with, as well, some of the more "lets make the subject jolly rather than completely accurate" type of thing that a lot of channels go with.

We have also finished American Horror Story up to season 8. Still good but not a patch on season 5, Hotel.
    I love Smithsonian... I get it with my streaming service (FUBO), and I agree... it’s been a better alternative to a lot of what History has lost over the years. I like the aerial shots they have... those narrated hour-long shows that drone above the scenery and they give the host or of the States, or other countries.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton.

I’ve picked up watching Designated Survivor, on Netflix... I’m mid-way through season 2...and I am aware unfortunately, that the series was once again cancelled (first by ABC, and now Netflix) and will not see a Season 4.

Oh, and I am on Season 2 of re-watching the reimagined Battlestar Galactica, on DVD
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12