Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I searched South Sudan on Youtube and as of only a few months ago it seems like the coalition government has broken down. Of course if things are worked out I didn't see it and that may not make the news.

If that's true, it hasn't been updated on the South Sudan article on Wikipedia. Things like that usually would be added. And just two weeks ago, the two leaders who were warring against each other nominated governors for the states, according to Aljazeera.com. So I hope things are still going ok.

I hope so as well. I understand my buddy who prefers not to play historical as it just shows man's inhumanity.

In turn 6, a couple of SPAR rescuers made their way through a building (represented by the gas station) but didn't find the hostages. The other SPARs kept the SOGs busy while they did that. The SOGs on the other side of the table disrupted the rest of the Chinese fire team that lost a member in turn 5.

Meanwhile, the two Sentinels started unloading Chinese marines, and a South Sudanese SAW and loader entered the table stealthily. Those two had been attached to the South Sudanese armored car in which all the soldiers were killed by the rebels toward the start of the game. They're pretty upset about it.

The table doesn't look different enough from the previous turn to justify taking more photos.

In turn 7, the SPAR rescue squad lost their leader, and the SOG squad lost their SAW gunner in the firefight between them. That will reduce capabilities for both squads.

Name:  20200707_183447.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  86.4 KB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12