Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
    Captured T-34. You don't want the Stuka thinking you're Russian.
    LOL, yeah, generally a good idea, haha! I just never saw it on a hatch before... given the top surface space options though, I guess I get it
    "Life begins at the end of your comfort zoneĒ

I've been slacking off. Valid reasons I assure you.
    Sadly I lost a lot of photos when my old machine died last year. I have a bunch on CD and need to swap them over to this non-CD machine.

2016 Vancouver IPMS. Builder unknown.

Name:  MWFIMG_7566.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  84.4 KB

I have a soft spot for the P-38 Lightening! A gorgeous aircraft and fast as hell.

Hey, just saw this thread. I built that first plane, the Bf110 with radar, as a kid. I am sure with a lot more glue fingerprints on the canopy and a lot less skill!

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Hey, just saw this thread. I built that first plane, the Bf110 with radar, as a kid. I am sure with a lot more glue fingerprints on the canopy and a lot less skill!
    I haven't touched a model in two years. I took out a 1/72 OT-130 and began it the other day. I also hauled out my long standing 1/72 Canadian Corvette Flower Class submarine chaser.

Well I have repaired and added glue to many of the HO buildings I picked up for 15mm skirmish. The very thin glue was wicked in to reinforce weak original or loosened joints. I have a couple kits of structures to be built. The only other kits I have made lately are 1/6 RC planes, almost all recent ones are WWI fighters, or sport models disguised as such. Plus a completely scratch built Neiuport 11. All balsa and electric powered.

I haven't touched a model in two years. I took out a 1/72 OT-130 and began it the other day. I also hauled out my long standing 1/72 Canadian Corvette Flower Class submarine chaser.
    That reminds me I have a buddy who runs a game store in Gimli who was talking about making a model of a flower class. Need to ask him if it is still happening.

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    That reminds me I have a buddy who runs a game store in Gimli who was talking about making a model of a flower class. Need to ask him if it is still happening.
    Tell him to put the extra money into the Platinum Edition. The Revel kit is very old and the add on bits save it.

About two years for me, too... February 2019, futzing wit a P51 Mustang that I said in the re-start thread that I’d started a few years before, which could have been anywhere between 2013 to -16. I do have the Interstellar movie’s “Ranger” on the bench, but stalled out on it for the same reasons I’d stalled before...exhaustion, form work and life. That’s just an excuse, though...I really want to start up again, which I am about to, but railroading derailed me (yes, pun intended!).

I do also, plan to do some miniatures building; and I have a couple model railroading structures and accessories to build/pain/weather, as well as a bunch of scratch building.

I really do feel the burn to get productive again, so I am keeping that feeling alive and moment forward.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12