CALL FOR PLAYERS: LNL Nations at War

Anyone up for a little World War II action?

I started this game on my Summer vacation, but my cat ended the game early with a surprise visit. But regardless of my failed attempt, it’s a cool scenario! Playing with the new 2nd Edition of Lock ‘N Load Publishing’s, Nations at War series game of, White Star Rising.

“Let’s Get This Liberation Going”
    - June 6th, 1944

“The American 4th Infantry Division’s landing at Utah Beach went well, with minimal opposition, despite missing the targeted landing site by a mile. Having secured th beach, the Americans began to move inland” - Mark Walker

The forces at hand...

Just as an idea of what it looks like, this was my initial setup...

Any interest? I’ll need 2-Players for a game... 4 for team play or two games. This is going to be an interesting one!!!
    "There is no off position on the Genius Switch”

Tempting, Em! I love infantry scenarios. But I can't even seem to stick with my solo game lately. I wouldn't want to leave you hanging because I'm too busy. Way too much going on!

Super Moderator
    Sorry Em, pretty busy myself, and, to be honest L`n`l and WSR have never really floated my boat.
    Always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor never the tormented.

Elie Wiesel.

Nobel Laureate and Holocaust survivor

No problem, mates... it’s been a long time since I hosted a game so I thought I’d try a call. To be honest, these are so much work to GM, so it’s not a disappointment in any way
    "There is no off position on the Genius Switch”