Thread: New game

New game

Black Day of the German Army, a game published by Pacific Rim Publishing. A game of the battle of Amiens that broke the back of the German Army on the Western Front. The games title refers to the statement made by Quartermaster General Ludendorff. The game came with the variant The Fuller Offensive, a hypothetical what if scenario. While not a scenario I'm interested in I can use some of the extra counters to make up some of my own late war scenario. This game cost me only $13.00. Pacific Rim has a few of these low priced games, go check them out if interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Looks like a pretty decent game for 13 bucks

I agree with Kent… great game at bargain prices! I especially appreciate anytime, a game company that provides extra counters for variants and OOB, for exactly the reason Mike mentions of designing your own scenarios! I for one, will take a peek at the company webpage!
    "Life begins at the end of your comfort zoneĒ

Quote Originally Posted by Whiterook View Post
    I agree with Kent… great game at bargain prices! I especially appreciate anytime, a game company that provides extra counters for variants and OOB, for exactly the reason Mike mentions of designing your own scenarios! I for one, will take a peek at the company webpage!
    I see they have it now at $15.00, still good deal. Fine Games still have/had them for $13.00