The DropZone Discord Server

Greetings, WDZ Gamers! I created our own Discord Server!!!

It’s called the Wargamer DropZone Discord channel and you can get to it by PMing me and I’ll send you a link!

So why a Discord channel?

It’s meant to be an extension to our community, where we have the availability’s of free text and voice chats! The primary goal of creating this channel is to facilitate live gaming via VASSAL or other gaming engine platforms; but it can also be a meeting hub for members and followers of our little corner of the gaming universe. A place where we can hang out and have fun — connect live!

An upfront disclaimer… if you’re wondering how this all works and feel a little intimidated, you’re not alone! …I’m new to it all, as well. I’m pretty sure there are a couple members here that have experience with Discord, so I invite them to contribute their knowledge here in this thread!

…consider it a little adventure! Join today!!! Registration for a Discord account is easy and quick. Who knows, maybe you’ll find yourself in a whole new realm of possibilities, as there are tons of groups on there, like Lock ‘N Load Publishing and Compass Games!

See here for a previous thread on Discord and what it’s all about, including how to register.

As I figure it all out myself, I’ll share what I find.

Enjoy, and see you on the channel!
    "Life begins at the end of your comfort zoneĒ

So far, we have four members that joined up! Thank you!!! For others, I can send a link to it…just let me know.
    "Life begins at the end of your comfort zoneĒ