Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Naturally, you'll see the genius of the simplicity of the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzenspark View Post
    A Sucker born every minute!!! 😀
    You're a very bad influence! I blamed you when my wife saw the box. Yup...I did it. I hear bus tracks buff right out!
    If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Naturally, you'll see the genius of the simplicity of the system.
    I plan to dig into it this weekend, but just briefly looking at the rulebook, it looks nice and easy. The tank components on the sprue look very nice.

What I really want to look at is the cards....see what tanks are represented. I am assuming each box has the same units.

On the plus side of all this, I went down into the workshop to see what Flames of War decals I had remaining (German Stalingrad, Commonwealth, and German DAK packs each), and discovered two small boxes chock full of Flames of War and Command Decision tanks, including a few artillery pieces and infantry! I need to go shopping in my stash more often! I ordered a set of American decals.

.....I was given a set from GF9, and later bought two more sets.

1. What did you find the bonus was in multiple sets?
    2. Yeah, I get you get a bunch of tanks, which is awesome...but beyond that, did you find having the extra tokens beneficial for any specific reason?
    3. I would also imagine that having multiple cards is handy for other tanks you already own, but did you find it a hinderence in not having upgrade and crew cards? ...or, did the sets come with enough?

I wanted the Jagdpanthers, the extra Shermans (since I have no Americans) were a bonus! It is considered one card per model.... so it helps to have many cards. My FLGS had them discounted from the already low price.

I bought the token set as well, the tokens are a little more durable and are prettier.

I wanted the Jagdpanthers, the extra Shermans (since I have no Americans) were a bonus! It is considered one card per model.... so it helps to have many cards. My FLGS had them discounted from the already low price.

I bought the token set as well, the tokens are a little more durable and are prettier.
    I wish the FLGSs around here were that generous....ALL of them sell full-on retail price with no slack. I want to support them, and do.... but I buy way more online, simply because I can't afford full price all the time.

I get it on the multiple core set....I bought a second, as you get a much better deal on coming out the other side with four Shermans and a couple Panthers (which I'll most likely build as Jagd's). It also hit me that you get more counters and terrain, which is nice. I saw the token set, and am kicking myself for not picking it up (only one was there). I am planning to go to that store again next Monday, to play a game! They play TANKS every Monday.

This is a game where the costs are small but accumulative. I wouldn't be shocked to hear you buy one more set . I have a small stack of models to build. They have small dice sets as well. They should be releasing Italian kits soon.

I've actually played several games of WWII and Modern since the last post was made; it flows quite well, it's a delightful dice chucker, most games are set at 100 points, which will give a players roughly a platoon each.

The Tanks can be enhanced with the addition of crew, equipment, and tactics cards, a useful way to spend leftover points on one hand or a clever scheme to maximize the performance of your tanks on the other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12