Thread: Hi folks.

Super Moderator

Hi folks.

I am Frank, the old man of the forum, I use my real name as the online and gaming community is the only place I exist in my own right as to most of the world I am Amelia`s dad or Glynis`s bloke.

I love tabletop gaming as there is nothing like collecting, assembling, painting and then watching an army of little soldiers die horribly.

I play a wide range of games in various settings ranging from Dark Ages Britain ( Saga ) and medieval Japan ( Ronin ) through WW2 (Bolt Action and Flames of War ) to fantasy settings like the Warhammer worlds and Uncharted Seas.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    I love tabletop gaming as there is nothing like collecting, assembling, painting and then watching an army of little soldiers die horribly.
    I think you just summed up in one sentence what I find fascinating about miniatures wargaming!

Glad you jumped into the deep end of the pool here!

I've always admired gamers who's interests span so many decades of battle....I find myself firmly mired in WWII and hard to break out. I think American Civil War and Gladiatorial have been the only subjects of late to even make me consider, LOL!
    If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning