Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

How's Your Weather?

This was always a popular thread at the old site, and other forums! Let's carry on the tradition here

In Massachusetts, all the leaves have pretty much fallen, and the days are in the high 40's, low 50's F; while nights dip into the 20's. Snow isn't far off...it always starts around Thanksgiving holiday in these parts, which was last week, so I am expecting it anytime soon now.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton.

Weather in the mid-west

50's today and some wind. It was a whole lot nicer yesterday, high 60's.
    "And while the hordes of death are mighty, the battalions of life are mightier still. It is my hope that my son, when I am gone, will remember me not from the battle but in the home repeating with him our simple daily prayer, 'Our Father who art in heaven." Douglas MacArthur <><

Super Moderator
    We are starting to get some winter here in the UK, snow in the north with some roads blocked though it has warmed p a bit today. Supposed to be the worst winter for 7 years.

Wisconsin, warm considering time of year but grey skies.

Expecting snow flurries here by the weekend, per the news tonight! A little later than usual in these parts. I went to put the trash out tonight and was in my tee shirt and feeling fine; for December in New England, that's rather bizarre!
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton.

Super Moderator
    Had snow today for the first time in years, not much, just a light dusting but there is supposed to be more to come.

About 30 miles away there are roads blocked because buses are sliding back down hills. That is the sort of weather we usually expect to get in Scotland and the north of England.

First snow is hitting here this year....been snowing all morning and accumulating. We're expecting 3-5 inches today, and flurries tomorrow. Beautiful to see, though...especially as we edge towards Christmas, which is usually more miss that hit for a white Christmas in that past ten or so years.

Man, the past couple days warmed up to the 50's F!!! All the snow is gone from rails last night, and a huge wind storm. Now,back to the 20's! Yikes!!!!

Back in the deep freeze here in North Eastern Wisconsin, 2-4 inches of snow predicted for tonight.

I hear 'ya, Mike...we're supposed to get half a foot of snow Wednesday....I knew that was coming back!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast