Tide of Iron Scenario Editor

This is one of my spreadsheet creations that I am most satisfied with. All you have to do is go to the input page and select which expansion you are playing with (if any). Then select the units in the left column and how many of each in the next column and continue across. The spreadsheet lets you know how many empty pegs you have in your bases and the number of bases needed. The colors automatically change for each division based on which army you choose (American, British, Russian, or German. Usually the Allies are at the top and the Germans (the only Axis forces currently in TOI) are at the bottom. You can go below the peg count and choose your specializations for your squads or hidden units, and how many of each in the next column. Once you get all of this, go to the output page and fill in the details, and select which side goes first and how many activations per action phase. Then select the operations decks and the strategy cards for each side. When you print, the output page will be printed. Then for the map, I use tileset that I downloaded from BGG. Tileset does TOI maps and has all the boards, overlays, obstacles and terrain chips from all of the current expansions.

Blank Scenario Template.xlsx

To help you see how to use the scenario editor, I've included a scenario I did some time back.

Tank Assault at Singling.xlsx

And I've uploaded the finished scenario using the excel scenario editor sheet above;

Tank Assault at Singling.pdf

I created this scenario because the only editor around only used the base set, and it printed on a black background, which used a lot of expensive printer ink. I hope you find it as useful as I do.
    "And while the hordes of death are mighty, the battalions of life are mightier still. It is my hope that my son, when I am gone, will remember me not from the battle but in the home repeating with him our simple daily prayer, 'Our Father who art in heaven." Douglas MacArthur <><

That is incredible! ...that program is so powerful, and it always fascinates me how wargamers use it. I have to say that this is one of the most impressive use of it!!! Great job!
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton.

Upgraded excel scenario editor

Errors corrected and now Op card # displayed to find op cards easier! Just go to the directions page and start using! Operations cards, change according to expansion used. Select each unit, how many of each unit, sides (now base colors change according to nationality used). Specialties change for expansion used (not Next Wave) Version 1.18 Use Tileset to make the map and print on back side of this. Changed NW from expansion to base game, so you can make NW + Expansion scenarios with this.

Blank Scenario Template.xlsx
    Last edited by 50th; 05-24-2018 at 05:59 PM.
    "And while the hordes of death are mighty, the battalions of life are mightier still. It is my hope that my son, when I am gone, will remember me not from the battle but in the home repeating with him our simple daily prayer, 'Our Father who art in heaven." Douglas MacArthur <><