Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by josta59 View Post
    I have interior staging cards, which is like the separate board you mentioned. Lack of table space next to the table is the problem.

But you're right. I could just put cards under single-level buildings. Or, as the No End in Sight rules suggest, replace buildings with cards when figures enter them. Thanks, I wasn't thinking about that.
    Another thought on this would be, if units enter a building, lift the building off the table and replace it with a card.

I know there are gamer-specific buildings that have removable roofs, and built-in interiors. Crazy stuff, really, but gorgeous. I have a few 15mm French farmhouses like that, which I used n my old Axis & Allies Miniatures “Oil For Panzers” game. Those had thick walls, however. The buildings made for HO railroading for instance, are thin styrene, so likely to an option you’d want to explore, unless you used foamcore for the interior walls....but the structure integrity may be too weak given the tin outer walls.
    If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Quote Originally Posted by Whiterook View Post
    Another thought on this would be, if units enter a building, lift the building off the table and replace it with a card.
    Exactly. That's what I meant. I might do that for my single-level buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiterook View Post
    I know there are gamer-specific buildings that have removable roofs, and built-in interiors. Crazy stuff, really, but gorgeous. I have a few 15mm French farmhouses like that, which I used n my old Axis & Allies Miniatures “Oil For Panzers” game. Those had thick walls, however.
    15mm houses with removable roofs and thick walls? That sounds too good to be true. That's really amazing. Slightly too big for my table, but if I had known that, I might have chosen to go with 15mm figures.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123