Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiterook View Post
    Is your Combat DVDs in these big clunky, like around one inch thick season cases? They take up so much room! They came out later in smaller cases.
    That be the ones!!

Debris is on tonight

For my midnight movie tonight is the Lost Patrol, released in the US in 1934 it follows a patrol of British soldiers in the desert of Mesopotamia who after losing their leader to a sniper, find themselves lost but eventually find an oasis but also find themselves under relentless sniper fire (I don't think you ever see the enemy) Starring Victor McLaglen and Boris Karloff.

Working my way through Great Tank Battles. Good personal stories with excellent animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
    Working my way through Great Tank Battles. Good personal stories with excellent animation.
    That is a good series.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
    That is a good series.
    I agree...that is an excellent series. I have the similar, 360 series which I can’t get enough of!
    "Life begins at the end of your comfort zoneĒ

For some reason, I got hooked back into American Idol! ...I haven’t watched that in many , MANY years. I watched the first episode weeks back, on a whim...took one look at Katy Perry and the rest is history! I think some people may sing on the show, as well... not really sure.
    "Life begins at the end of your comfort zoneĒ

Second half of the pilot of Black Sheep Squadron.

Super Moderator
    We are watching Black List 7 on dvd and World War Weird on on demand tv at the moment.

https://yesterday.uktv.co.uk/shows/w...eird/episodes/

A semi serious look at some of the wackier ideas to come up for us to slaughter each other, like pigeon guided missiles and incediary carrying bats. Some were actually quite good ideas that did work while some were just completely ridiculous.
    Always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor never the tormented.

Elie Wiesel.

Nobel Laureate and Holocaust survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    A semi serious look at some of the wackier ideas to come up for us to slaughter each other, like pigeon guided missiles and incediary carrying bats.
    I have heard of the incendiary bats before, they were supposed to be used against Japan to burn their cities down.

Not sure what I will be watching later on. I have some original Star Trek recorded will probably go with that as long as I can stay awake.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast