Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Birthday Greetings from the DropZone!

Let's start a running thread like we had at the old site. When it's a member's birthday, it will show up on the bottom of the site, in the statistics section. Please tale a moment to wish our member of honor on their special day!
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton.

Today is Ron's birthday!

Name:  Easy Eight 001aabc2 copy.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  19.7 KB

Frank beat me to the punch and wished him a happy birthday in a separate thread. That was not only a great post, but a good reminder that I'd forgotten one of the best threads we had going at the old site. So it is only fitting we honor one of our most valuable members, and best of friends.

Happy Birthday, Ron!
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton.

Happy Birthday, Frank!!!

I do believe it is Frank's birthday today, though it is not listed in our stats. Hope you don't mind my calling you out buddy, but you're too amazing a member here not to celebrate, mate.

Happy Birthday from the Zone!

Views: 35

Super Moderator
    Good memory mate, yep I am officially a year older than Ron again.

RON,
    sounds like you have been having a rough time of it, I really hope you have turned the corner and are on the road to full health again.
    Always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor never the tormented.

Elie Wiesel.

Nobel Laureate and Holocaust survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Good memory mate, yep I am officially a year older than Ron again.

RON,
    sounds like you have been having a rough time of it, I really hope you have turned the corner and are on the road to full health again.
    Funny, I am doing better, except when my wife changes the bandage in the mornings, ouch! Frank, I hope you have a very happy birthday! I woke up at 2am this morning and started working on a spreadsheet for a game (see spreadsheet, gamers friend). Hope you are having something tasty for your bday. I had double chocolate brownies! (Yum)
    "And while the hordes of death are mighty, the battalions of life are mightier still. It is my hope that my son, when I am gone, will remember me not from the battle but in the home repeating with him our simple daily prayer, 'Our Father who art in heaven." Douglas MacArthur <><

Super Moderator
    Despite all the advances in medicine they still don`t seem able to produce a bandage that does not stick.

I had a great day thanks, our daughter is a phyisically and mentally disabled adult who lives in Mencap residential ten miles away but comes home for a visit every other weekend , she was here this weekend and came with us into our local mencap day services where we are both volunteers and we all had a great time, oh, and there was cake.
    Always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor never the tormented.

Elie Wiesel.

Happy Birthday, Maarten!!! Have an amazing day!

Views: 33

Super Moderator
    A belated Happy Birthday.

Elie Wiesel.

Yesterday was Nick's birthday. Happy belated birthday, mate....hope you had an amazing one!!!

Name:  WGD Birthday Greeting.jpg
Views: 24

Super Moderator
    AS I just said in the chess thread, my internet went down yesterday so a late happy birthday

Elie Wiesel.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast