Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cool! Love the speech bubbles!!!

This is looking to be quite the siege!
    If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Quote Originally Posted by Whiterook View Post
    Cool! Love the speech bubbles!!!

This is looking to be quite the siege!
    I'm wondering if it will go the distance. The Axis get reinforcements on turn 3(?). A couple more lucky shots might do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
    I'm wondering if it will go the distance. The Axis get reinforcements on turn 3(?). A couple more lucky shots might do it.
    It certainly is a challenging scenario. My brief play in it not too long ago proved that I had no clue what I was doing ...You're faring much better!

Nobody from either side rallies. The Poles fire in every direction without scoring even a single pin. They took a shot at one of the guns too. Return fire is going to be a bitch.

Name:  S052 005.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  87.9 KB
    Last edited by Duncan; 02-12-2019 at 01:22 AM.

Yikes! That's unbelievable. I'll be curious to see how this develops next action round.

I absolutely love the map art in ASL...the shear number of maps is what makes the system so viable, and a cut above other systems, in my personal opinion. I've tried to get David Heath and Lock 'N Load Publishing to see this aspect.

The two German guns do excellent work. The fortified location M6 is hit hard (critical) and a leader is KIA. The LMG position in K5 is hit and the squad is reduced and broken. I was expecting worse.

Name:  S052 006.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  86.4 KB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12