Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Whatís for Dinner!

I remember this being a very long thread at an old forum... everyone loves food! Letís see if we can resurrect an oldie but a goodie.

Tonight, I had chicken adobo... Filipino dish, made with chicken marinated in soy sauce, vinegar, with garlic. All in white rice, with a side of fresh green beans.
    "Life begins at the end of your comfort zoneĒ

Quote Originally Posted by Whiterook View Post
    I remember this being a very long thread at an old forum... everyone loves food! Let’s see if we can resurrect an oldie but a goodie.

Tonight, I had chicken adobo... Filipino dish, made with chicken marinated in soy sauce, vinegar, with garlic. All in white rice, with a side of fresh green beans.
    Sounds yummy Em! We had deli sweet and sour pork that was surprisingly delicious, some pot stickers and a 7up.

Spaghetti ��.

Cheeseburger and Chili

Super Moderator
    A veggie lasagna type thing using Fusily not pasta sheets. I never could get those damn things to not stick together when I was cooking them.
    Always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor never the tormented.

Elie Wiesel.

Nobel Laureate and Holocaust survivor

Chili dogs and fries, using up the rest of last nights chili.

Hey, thanks for participating guys! I love seeing what meals different people have. The chili dogs and the veggie lasagna sound awesome!

For me... Last night was Italian Egg Croquettes, atop parsley, parmigiana cheese in a tomato sauce of onions, peas, and garlic... with a side broccoli... no, I have no idea how it was made, other than they are simmered for some hours to achieve a patty shape on the croquettes. It was really good... a Dom DeLuise dish!

Tonight, Chinese takeout of Lo Mein, General Gao’s Tofu, an egg roll, scallion pancakes and crab Rangoon. Boy, and I full!!!
    "Life begins at the end of your comfort zoneĒ

Gumbo and rice. Here is the recipe. Lots of the gumbo remains (1 or 2 meals for 2) but only 1 meal of rice was called to be made.

https://www.thespruceeats.com/classi...-gumbo-3053205

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Gumbo and rice. Here is the recipe. Lots of the gumbo remains (1 or 2 meals for 2) but only 1 meal of rice was called to be made.

https://www.thespruceeats.com/classi...-gumbo-3053205
    Looks good!

Em your take out sounds just like mine would be.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast