Capture the flag

Hi, all,

I plan to play a miniatures game of capture the flag, using my Firepower rules. The following special rules may change over time until I play the game.

Special rules
    Tan team receives 10 men and 4 chits. Green team receives 9 men and 5 chits. There are 2 impulse phases per chit for both teams.

Each team sets up anywhere on the end of the table where their flag is planted.

All players are armed with rifles and 2 grenades. After 3 rifle attacks, a player must spend an impulse phase reloading.

Figures can be hit once without dying. A second hit kills them.

Vehicles may not be entered, but buildings may. Doors are not locked and may be passed through at the expense of 1 movement factor. Windows have no glass.

Game lasts 10 turns or until a flag is captured and taken to the other flag, whichever comes first.

One of my most favorite boyhood games, especially in Boy Scouts ...though in today’s reality, I’d probably be trying to capture a kiss from one of the Girl Boy Scouts! I feel confused.

...but I digress, apparently. What was I saying?
    "Life begins at the end of your comfort zoneĒ

Like my previous "search and destroy" game, this was also inspired by the Max Shooting game app I use every day. I learned a few things from my previous game. Hopefully this one will go better.